Macquarie Law School
Macquarie University Law Society (MULS)
The Macquarie University Law Society (MULS) is a representative body for all law students at Macquarie University. The Society operates to enhance the Macquarie Law degree by: assisting students in personal and professional development; providing students the opportunity to float new ideas and communicate them internally and externally; and giving students the opportunity to enjoy their University life through our competitions, publications, socials and sporting events, and making connections and having fun in the process.
All law students at Macquarie are members of MULS. MULS offers a range of opportunities for students to get involved in the Society - whether that be through attending our many social and sports events, contributing to The Brief, or competing in our highly-regarded competitions.
- Popular sporting and social events, including First Year Law Camp, Law Cruise, Law Ball, and Sports Gala Days.
- Competitions such as Mooting, Client Interview, and various External Competitions, which are sponsored through partnerships with leading commercial law firms in Sydney.
- Opportunity to attend career development events, such as the yearly Clerkship Fair, and Careers Workshops.
- Job opportunities, made available through the MULS jobs board.
- Publication of The Brief, Clerkship Guide, and Careers Guide, our premier student-created publications.
- Support for external and distance students, including social and networking events held throughout the year.
- Opportunities to become engaged in a range of social justice and community involvement initiatives.
Be sure to visit the MULS website for all the information about upcoming events, publications and more ways to get involved!